Diamond Arrow Christian Conference Center in the Sierra Foothills is a premium camp site located 6 miles from Nevada City and 2 miles from the beautiful Yuba River! It is located on 375 acres and has a capacity of 468 campers with handicap accessibility which will enable our program to grow, Grow, GROW!!! Visit their website for more information www.diamondarrow.org
- Cabins that sleep 8-12 students
- Shower houses and restrooms nearby
- On-site medical staff
- Heated pool, with lifeguards
- Handicap accessible (call for information)
- Supervised activities including: archery range, rock climbing wall, ropes course, zip fly-line, sports fields, basketball courts, arts and crafts area, and much more!
- Camp store open during morning and afternoon activity periods
Our 21st Annual Concert will be held on Saturday @ 3:00 pm. at Bethel Church 13010 CA-49 Grass Valley, CA 95949 (click here for address).
Doors open at 2:30 pm, with the concert beginning at 3:00 pm. Tickets are available for presale. More information to come as it becomes available. Children 10 & under are free.
NOTE TO PARENTS: CAMPERS WILL BE TRANSPORTED BY BUS TO THE CONCERT LOCATION ALONG WITH THEIR BELONGINGS. PARENTS WILL TAKE KIDS HOME
AFTER THE CONCERT FROM BETHAL CHURCH NOT FROM DIAMOND ARROW CAMP LOCATION.