Diamond Arrow Christian Conference Center in the Sierra Foothills is a premium camp site located 6 miles from Nevada City and 2 miles from the beautiful Yuba River! It is located on 375 acres and has a capacity of 468 campers with handicap accessibility which will enable our program to grow, Grow, GROW!!! Visit their website for more information www.diamondarrow.org
- Cabins that sleep 8-12 students
- Shower houses and restrooms nearby
- On-site medical staff
- Heated pool, with lifeguards
- Handicap accessible (call for information)
- Supervised activities including: archery range, rock climbing wall, ropes course, zip fly-line, sports fields, basketball courts, arts and crafts area, and much more!
- Camp store open during morning and afternoon activity periods
Our 20th Anniversary Concert will be held on Sunday June 22, 2014@ 5:00 pm. at Hiram W Johnson Highschool (click here for address).
Doors open at 4:30 pm, with the concert beginning at 5:00 pm. Tickets are available for presale. More information to come as it becomes available. Children 10 & under are free.